– Your first Advanced Kora Lesson. Part 3.
– Learn the First Rhythm Variation of the song Kelefa Ba.
– Several steps of training for a better learning.
– HD video quality.
– First person-view of the kora.
– Numerical, visual and musical indication of the strings to play.
– Italian language with English texts (subtitles).
In this lesson:
– All the required steps to learn the first rhythm variation of Kelefa Ba.
– How to change from the basic rhythm to the new variation.
– The interactive video of the entire rhythm played with metronome.
To follow this lesson is strictly advised to already know how to play the basic rhythm of Kelefa Ba as shown in my previous lessons.
Note: the title of the video is “Advanced n.2 “, but this is the first advanced lesson… thanks!
Playing during summer of 2016 … a personal interpretation of the kora song Abi Bamba… thank you!
Playing during summer of 2016 … the video and audio are not mounted in sync … a personal interpretation of the african kora song Dan Djon… thank you!
Only 15 seconds to show some particoular variation on the various kora rhythms.
These short videos – linked to our Instagram Kora Lessons Profile – could be a creative inspiration in accompaniment to the kora lessons.
Here you can find the ADVANCED KORA LESSON relative to this Bani rhythm variation!
I was studying some of mine variations on a song of my master Madya, called “Africa”, when suddenly I’ve heard Kelefa Ba calling me…